Pages

Friday 19 December 2014

Christmas Jumpers & A Catch Up


Morning guys and welcome to Blogmas Day 19! Can you believe it's less than a week until Christmas? I don't know about you guys but I am so so excited!

This week has been a fun one. Usually I don't get up to that much during the week, apart from going to work I'm generally a bit of a hermit but this week it's all been 'go'.


On Tuesday we had a bit of a family gathering round at my brother's house as it was his birthday. We got the chance to mingle with his partners family and just have some quality family time. I spent half my evening cuddling the puppy and the other half wolfing down mozzarella sticks and all sorts of other buffet goodness. I think my brother really enjoyed his day ( I hope he did).

Wednesday evenings, as you may or may not know, is the evening that I meet up with my dad for a Coffee so it was nice to see him, as always. After that, not long after I got home one of my bestest friends Fern called me up as she had just finished University for the Winter. Next thing I knew we were on our way to Frankies & Bennies out for dinner. It was so much fun, it's always lovely to see Fern, she is one of my oldest friends and is such a laugh. PS. I would 100% recommend anyone who loves Peanut Butter to make their way to F&B's asap, Fern & I both had one each and we were left speechless, it was amaze!


Last night I totted round to my other friends house, Katie. My Sister & I got invited over for Tea which was really nice. We got the opportunity to explore her new house and had the chance to have a real catch up. Me and Christy also made an excuse to wear our new Christmas Jumpers - duh!  Mine is a quote from Elf in case you were wondering! Katie made me an amazing Hot Chocolate in a Kilner jar with a Matchmaker dipped in it and loads of squirty cream on top, mmm! We had such a laugh, my jaw was actually hurting from laughing!

And of course, tonight is Mad Friday (the last Friday before Christmas) which definitely calls for going out into town with my best friend April for drinks and also hopefully bumping into other familiar faces along the way. I can't wait to get into the festive spirit and shout my head off to The Pogues - Fairytale of New York!

Hope you all have a fantastic weekend and  I will check in with you all tomorrow!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog design by KotrynaBassDesign