Pages

Wednesday 8 October 2014

October Wishlist

October Wishlist

October Wishlist by whatlaradidnext 



Hey my lovelies so another month has passed and here I have the October edition of my Beauty Wishlist. Summer is now officially done and dusted so we can now welcome Autumn/Fall with open arms ready for the colder months ahead.  I absolutely love this time of the year, as you can probably tell from my previous post.

So with October landing on our door step, the beauty counters and shops are starting to stock up on their gift sets and limited edition products which we're all desperate to get our hands on. Brands are releasing winter collections that are to die for this season and I can't wait purchase them. 


These are a couple of the items I am totally lusting after at the moment...


1. Lush Snow Fairy - I have never tried this product before and I have no idea why, the pink formula and super girly name is something I would normally have snapped up straight away. However, it wasn't until this year that I really got into this whole blogging thing and so until fairly recently I've been oblivious to this product. Rest assured though, this product will soon be in my loving arms - along with several other Lush products. Their Christmas and Halloween collections look amazing, I can't wait to go on a mini Lush spree!


2. Yves Saint Laurent Black Opium - You guys know I love YSL. I am obsessed with their make up, the Saint Laurent clothing line is to die for, yet the price tag is a little out of my reach and their scents are amazing. I have been desperate for the YSL Manifesto since forever and still haven't purchased that. I mean, I know when I love a perfume but it isn't something I'm willing to fork out for my self - I usually wait until Christmas/ my birthday for expense fragrances like this. With YSL having just released the Black Opium fragrance in the most beautiful bottle, I am super desperate to get hold of this product. I guess it's one for the Christmas list! 


3. Rimmel London - Brow This Way - I am obsessed with my Benefit Gimme Brow, it works wonders for my blonde barely there brows and preens them right into place. My only objection to Gimme Brow is that it is expensive - £17.50.  I reckon  I purchase one of these a month, so when I discovered there is a cheaper alternative on the market my eyes turned into love hearts. I reckon I'm going to purchase this at some point this month and give it a try. From previous blogger reviews, I can see in comparison to Gimme Brow that the brush is a lot bigger so may be more difficult to work with, however once it's been tried and tested by yours truly I shall give you the final verdict. 


4. Barry M Gelly  in shade Almond - I love this collection by Barry M. I am not much of an expert in the field of Nail Lacquer but I've tried numerous shades from this collection and they just work for me. Y'know? Like the finish is perfect and the colours within this collection are right up my street. I think this colour will be a great addition to my existing collection and will work well through the A/W months. 


5. Charlotte Tilbury Matte Revolution in Glastonberry - I'm fairly new to the world of Charlotte Tilbury make up. I'll be honest, I didn't take much notice of the brand until I noticed her products appearing on the bigger blogs and when Kim Kardashian got her glam from the woman her self on a recent whistle stop trip to London. However it seems Miss Tilbury has got the beauty world hooked. She's a really successful MUA herself so seems to know what she's talking about when it comes to make up products. At the moment I've got my eye on Glastonberry Matte Lipstick from her new Matte Revolution collection. I think this is the perfect winter berry shade and would actually compliment my pale complexion. The lipsticks are pretty pricey (£23) so at the moment I'm unsure as to whether this is something I will actually go ahead and purchase, again maybe this is one for the Christmas List! 


6. Clarins Beauty Flash Balm - So I'm kinda cheating here. I've actually ordered one of these now - I did this wishlist a week or so ago and since then have perused the Clarins site repeatedly until taking the plunge and doing a big order, which should hopefully arrive today so I will let you know my final thoughts once I have given everything a go and will probably do a Clarins haul shortly as well!  




1 comment:

  1. I really want to try the Clarins Flash Balm, I've heard great things about it.

    JordanAlice

    ReplyDelete

Blog design by KotrynaBassDesign