Pages

Tuesday 8 July 2014

July Wishlist

July Wishlist



Benefit waterproof makeup remover / Lip treatment, $25 / Body moisturizer, $17 / Body cleanser, $11 / River Island rose nail polish, $6.86 / Bobbi Brown Cosmetics shimmer makeup / Bobbi Brown Cosmetics shimmer blush / Sheer lipstick

Morning guys sooo after skipping June lets hop straight to my July beauty wishlist. These are all the products I'm lusting after right now. There are so many amazing products hitting the beauty shelves recently and I've been taking serious notes. If only money wasn't an object - I would have a dressing room resembling Sephora or House of Fraser right now. Unfortunately, money does exist and therefore I only have a limited amount in which is disposable to get my beauty fix with.

Now lets start off with the little Soap & Glory Orangeasm set, I've already used the Body Wash before and absolutely loved it and now I'm dying to re-purchase along with the Body Butter which I have no doubt, smells equally as yummy!

Next up is the wonderful Bobbi Brown. Now, I do have a tad confession. I've never actually purchased anything from Bobbi Brown before, well I tell a lie - I have but only as presents for others (my sister swears by the stuff).  I don't know why I haven't because their products are constantly appearing on my wishlist I just never actually go for it. I think I'm just a girl who is stuck in her ways and knows what she likes. I just get scared that what if I spend loads of money on a product and I don't like it - know what I mean? Right jolly good, now back onto topic again - today I have discovered the Bobbi Brown Sand Eye Palette. Now anyone else reckon this looks a little familiar? Yeah I'm thinking it's a potential sister to the Urban Decay Naked family or maybe its long lost relative or something but more glamorous and contemporary? I seriously want this Palette it looks incredible, super pigmented (of course that's what I imagine but can't comment as I haven't swatched or even purchased yet) and just a really beautiful selection of shades that really flatters the eyelid. I'm also desperate to get my self a Shimmer Brick. I bought this for my sister as a birthday present and really considered keeping it for my self as it just looked so pretty. Also, after seeing Tanya Burr rocking it in her Kim Kardashian Wedding Make Up Video I just thought, I need this stuff!

The Benefit They're Real Remover is another new product on my radar. As I mentioned before in my Benefit They're Real Mascara Review HERE the product is amazing but a bit of a nightmare to get rid of, so this would come in super handy I reckon.

Before I went to Stockholm my sister painted my nails for me in this gorgeous pinky/nude shade of the Barry M Gelly series and I seriously need this product in my life. It is so pretty and just looks really natural on the nail and at £3.99 it would be silly not to!

Last up is the Lip Balms/Sheen Lipstick/Glosses. Now I've used the YSL Rouge Volupte Shine before in a glittery, clear sorted of shade which is beautiful for everyday use (I'm wearing it as we speak) but I am desperate to try a more deep shade hence why its on my hit list this month. I am also wanting to try out the Benefit Lolli Balm - I imagine this product to have a similar finish to the YSL Rouge Volupte, light and sheen on the lips and very subtle and also how could I resist this super cute packaging?

What is on your beauty wish list this month? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog design by KotrynaBassDesign