Pages

Tuesday 17 June 2014

The Notes: Benefit 'Gimme Brow'


Hey lovelies so today on the blog is all about not only obtaining the perfect brow but also then maintaining them perfectly preened brows, the product you need in your life? Yes the answer is Benefit 'Gimme Brow'. 

As somebody who is always on the look out for getting that perfect brow, I'm always willing to try new brow products. When  I heard about the Gimme Brow product from Benefit I was over the moon because I feel as though this was the kind of tool my brow routine was missing but sort of well, needed.

My brows are a good shape but the problem is that they are extremely light. In order for me to show any shape in my brows I need to add some colour to them. My current go-to brow routine is just using a Body Shop brow pencil to shade in my brows and then finishing off with Gimme Brow. The Gimme Brow product not only adds definition and shape to your eyebrows but also adds some colour to them and sets them in place. If you have fine hairs that you want to accentuate, this product is perfect. Also, on days where you don't want heavy make up days this product really does come in handy - it adds colour to your brows but without making them too dramatic. Also please note I bought this in the darker shade.

My only problem with this product is that it is on the tad expensive side (£17.50) and I feel as though you don't actually get much product for your money. However, I've used this product every day for pretty much the past 2 months and it is still going strong!

If you're looking for a strong brow though, this product is definitely for you. If you can't justify the price tag I reckon there will be some similiar high street versions which won't rinse you of your money as much. I'm not currently aware of any but if you are please feel free to let me know in the comment section below!

Have you tried Gimme? What do you think to it? 

1 comment:

  1. Must try this, sounds like something I'm looking for!
    http://whattaylorbuys.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Blog design by KotrynaBassDesign