Pages

Tuesday 22 April 2014

#AlproTops Day 2 - His & Hers*


Morning Lovelies! So my working week has started again and is all back to normal now after a lovely little Easter Break. I didn't get chance to post any Alpro updates over the last couple of days as I've been really busy but...here it is - day 2, right here. As you can see there is 2 bowls of Alpro, this is because my boyfriend wanted to give it a go but wasn't as adventurous as me unfortunately!



Left Alpro Bowl: Granola, Vanilla Alpro Alternative, Flax Seeds, Chia Seeds, Dark Chocolate Flakes, Pecan, Coconut Powder, Muesli, Raspberries & Blueberries.

Right Alpro Bowl: Vanilla Alpro, Coconut Powder, Dark Chocolate Flakes & Strawberry topping.

Which do you prefer?

1 comment:

  1. Definatly love the left ! wow what an amazing breakfast to have , i love alpro products :)
    The Inked Blonde

    ReplyDelete

Blog design by KotrynaBassDesign