Pages

Thursday 17 October 2013

City Break: London

Hey guys! It's been a while I have to admit, I've been exceptionally quiet on the blogging front the past couple of weeks but due to unforeseen circumstances with family & work, I've really just not had time to blog. However, not to worry lovely readers - I'll be back on top form on Monday night to share with you all my London Experience. Yes London! I may have forgotten to mention to you all that tomorrow morning I'm whizzing off to London for the weekend as it's Kyles 20th birthday. So I'll see y'all here Monday night to give you a full rundown of the deetz. I'm thinking I may possibly do a mini haul of the items I've bought as I don't really do them sort of posts very often?

Anyways keep checking out my blog as next week I'll be uploading interviews & product reviews. I also have a Missguided sponsored Halloween themed post which I'll be uploading in the near future also (very exciting!!!)

Want to know where I'm staying this weekend? CLICK HERE

Chow for now lovelies - hope you all have an amaze weekend.
Catch you all Monday evening!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog design by KotrynaBassDesign