Pages

Monday 23 September 2013

Winter Playlist

Since the winter playlist post I did last year was such a big hit (view it here), I thought I'd make it an annual thing. Unfortunately since I was a massive slacker over summer I never did a summer playlist - when really I should have. Buuuuut anyways, below I've listed some songs I'll probably be overplaying over the next couple of months and ending up hating this time next year.

The music I tend to listen to really does vary massively. One moment I'll be jamming to Azealia Banks imagining I'm an urban gal from NYC and other times I will be shamefully listening to One Direction.

1. Kanye West - New Slaves
2. Iggy Azalea - Work
3. Macklemore - Same Love
4. The Black Lips - Bad Kids
5. Lady Gaga - Sex Dreams
6. Lady Gaga - Scheisse Instrumental
7. Flux Pavilion - Blow The Roof
8. Jay-Z - Tom Ford
9. London Grammar - Strong
10. Tinie Tempah ft John Martin - Children Of The Sun

What do you think? What songs will you be overplaying this A/W?



2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Obsessed with Iggy Azalea :) x

    http://bluecarnations.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Blog design by KotrynaBassDesign