Pages

Monday 28 January 2013

Street Style, Ombre and Girl Problems!














So, as you all know I am a massive fan of the brand 'The Ragged Priest'. I've previously written a post about it. The Ragged Priest is an independent street style brand which I love.  Anyway, my boyfriend being the wonderful person he is,  bought me a beanie hat and a dress from there. I've wanted this beanie for ages so I was dead happy when he got me this. The dress, I also love. It is half denim, half leather. The pictures maybe deceiving but this dress is actually really tight around my ass!!! - but cause I love it so much, I'll make it fit. The only trouble with The Ragged Priest is that the sizing is a 'one size fits all' and is supposed to fit a size 6-12 and me being a 10, well I do struggle!

I just thought I'd upload that picture as it really shows off my ombre hair and brings out the colour and I thought it looked pretty cool - however I'll let you be the judge of that.

Then yesterday I took a quick detour to Asda to get a few things for tea, but as per I got distracted and ended up getting some Disney Princess Bubble Bath (Ooops) - girl problems ey. I also purchased a box of Fruit Loops as I always used to see these on American TV programmes and wanted to try them. They taste amaze, no joke. Oh and I also decided to get The Life Of Pi book because I recently went to see the film at the cinema and I loved it.
mwah. xo










No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog design by KotrynaBassDesign