Pages

Saturday 1 December 2012

It's the weekend!

And it's finally the weekend! However, I certainly don't have time to relax this weekend, I'm afraid it's all go.

Last night I totted off to work and didnt get home til 3am and then I had to get up at 10am *sniffs*. Although I don't particularly mind because I went shopping in Lincoln; it was so Christmassy and there was a lovely atmosphere so I really enjoyed it especially spending time with my Nanny. We managed to get lots of presents.

Is anyone else suffering from chapped lips this week? This cold weather has hit me hard. My pale skin can't battle with this weather any longer, I feel as though I'm constantly slapping on moisturiser and lip balm.

At some point this weekend I need to book my train ticket to Newcastle, which I am really looking forward to. Oh and that picture is of the River Trent which has overflown the river bank. Scary stuff!!!!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog design by KotrynaBassDesign