Pages

Wednesday 31 October 2012

What i've been up to...






 Sorry I haven't posted in a while, I've been extremely busy working etc... So I thought I'd just tell all you pretty people what I've been up to recently!!!! The other week I bought a new coat (as shown in the picture) which I bought from the Ragged Priest. I previously wrote a post about the brand because I'm a massive fan of it so I was really excited to buy this coat as it is going to play a staple part in my wardrobe over winter. I love this style of it, the fur makes it so cosy and of course the studs and sewn on denim just give it that extra edge...I've had loads of people comment on the coat thinking that I'd customized it my self because they thought it looked really cool!

The puppy in the photo is called Biscuit, he is such a cutie! We bought him for my dad as a Christmas/Birthday present as he had been hassling us for ages saying that he wanted a puppy so we took it up for him as a suprise. He is such a lovely dog with sooooo much energy. (Credits for me for thinking of the cute name for him :-D).

Obviously last weekend was Halloween weekend, well its actually today but still. I worked in a Bar/Club and we threw our Halloween Party on Saturday in which everybody dressed up. I decided to go as a Zombie Bride!

Then today I have been panning my way through that pile of books as I am currently in the midst of researching for my extended project that I'm doing. To some of you it may look tedious, but I love reading so it wasn't a chore at all; in fact it was quite therapeutic, as well as educational! It also reminded me how much I had been abandoning the books on my shelf and that I really should start reading on more of a regular basis again. Anyways, I hope you all had a good weekend and managed to get dressed up as a freak - I did and thoroughly enjoyed the process. :-) Hit me with your comments, love hearing from you all!!!! xo

1 comment:

  1. Hiya hun I have nominated you for a Liebester and Versatile Blogger award :)
    If you'd like to take part the rules and everything are here:
    http://twinklespoon.blogspot.co.uk/2012/11/one-step-closer-to-nobel-prize.html

    Chloe xx

    ReplyDelete

Blog design by KotrynaBassDesign