Pages

Thursday 9 March 2017

My HIIT Cardio Gym Playlist


So my favourite type of cardio is definitely HIIT (High Intensity Interval Training) which is where you basically go all out for a given amount of time then have a rest period and repeat. HIIT is great for those who are pushed for time but still want to have a great workout. It's also a really efficient way to workout because you can still burn tonnes of calories but in a shorter period of time. There is also research suggesting that doing HIIT cardio means you will burn more calories throughout the day even after finishing your workout - how true this is though I am unsure! Regardless, it is my favourite way to get sweaty because you really push yourself. There are so many different forms of HIIT i.e. tabata training etc but my favourites are Sprints (sometimes on an incline), Stairmaster, Glutes Cross Trainer, Skipping & Battle Ropes.

Some people prefer to work out in silence, others prefer to watch the telly and some prefer music. Personally nothing gets me more hyped up for the gym than music. With HIIT being such an explosive form of exercise where you're going all out, I couldn't concentrate on watching the TV and I just need upbeat music to motivate me and get me through the workout. So I though I would share with you some of my current favourites that keep me battling through! It's not everyone's cup of tea but it does it for me! There's also a few throwbacks in there...


All The Way Up Remix - Fat Joe, Remy Ma, Jay Z, French Montana
Rap God - Eminem
Energy - Drake
Wyclef Jean - Young Thug
No Lie- Sam Feldt Remix Sean Paul
Fake Love (Remix) - DaJohn
Still Here - Drake
So Good - Louisa Johnson
Booyah - Showtek
Froze - Meek Mill, Nicki Minaj, Lil Uzi Vert
Bad & Boujee - Migos, Lil Uzi Vert
Don't Like - Kanye West, Big Sean, Pusha T
Forever - Drake, Kanye, Lil Wayne, Eminem
Feel Me - Tyga, Kanye West
Back On The Market - Professor Green
Freaks - Timmy Trumpet, Savage
Birthday Song-  2 Chainz, Kanye West
You Want Me - Tom Zanetti
Fade - Kanye West
Dirrty - Christina Aguilera

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog design by KotrynaBassDesign