Pages

Wednesday 20 April 2016

The Givenchy Bambi Bag

So this post has been a long time coming now as I've had this clutch for almost a year now! Now, I like to think I'm not one of them people who is very fussed about a Mulberry bag or a pair of Louboutins. Don't get me wrong, I love luxury products but make up is definitely my thing not bags.

However, occasionally I come across a product that I just think I must have this! Having been the biggest Disney Fan all my life - when I saw the Givenchy Bambi Clutch in Selfridges I just thought oh my god I need this bag! Well, actually I wanted the whole collection, but lets be real here, not gonna happen.

Anyway so I saved up for this little number and went ahead and bought it. It was very expensive I'm not going to lie, but I most certainly get use out of it. I pretty much use it for every night out and often taken it if I'm going out somewhere nice for a meal. To say how often I use it, I would say it is still in pretty much perfect condition, which goes to show its worth the money in my opinion. Not to mention the fact that it's the perfect size and can fit everything I need into it.

I love this clutch because it's just something a bit different but it pretty much goes with everything!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog design by KotrynaBassDesign