Pages

Wednesday 28 January 2015

The Green Monster Smoothie


Morning guys!

So seen as a lot of you guys (my self included) are embarking upon a lifestyle change or weight-loss journey in 2015 I thought I would kick-start my first recipe of 2015 with something super tasty, pretty healthy and very green! As they say at The Breakfast Club - "Green is good" and well, it is.

Don't let the fact that this smoothie is green put you off, seriously. I was just as skeptical back in the day and I'm still afraid of full vegetable juices - (a bottle of Carrot Juice in Sweden was almost enough to put me off Juicing for life!). Yes the Spinach makes the Smoothie Green but I kid you not, you won't even be able to taste the Spinach - it will just pack in tonnes of nutrients without compromising on flavour.

This Smoothie requires a mere 2 minutes of preparation and you're set for the day ahead. Oh and it's Vegan!

What you'll need:
1 slice frozen Banana
1 big handful of Spinach
1 TBSP Meridian Peanut Butter
1/2 Cup of Alpro Plain or Vanilla Yogurt
1 Cup Water or Almond Milk
1 TSP Agave Syrup

Simply throw it all in a Blender and serve up. I think this tastes better through a straw as well!

I have one of these Smoothies nearly every day and they taste so good but still keep your sweet cravings at bay.

What is your favourite Smoothie Recipe?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog design by KotrynaBassDesign