Pages

Wednesday 17 December 2014

A Festive Weekend In Newcastle


Good morning guys and welcome to Blogmas Day 17! Wow I can't believe we're on day 17 already, Blogmas is going so quick. I am enjoying daily blogging so much. I mean, at times I'll admit I've been pushed for time to get my posts live but for the most part its been sooo much fun. I will hopefully try to do Blogtober next year as well as Blogmas! Who knows, we'll have to wait and see.


So this weekend I went up North for a couple of days to visit my sister, which was so lovely because I haven't seen her in ages. I went up on the Friday and we just had a chilled night eating Pizza and a Desserts Delivered (oooops). We spent the whole night laughing, like seriously to the point where I had tears rolling down my eyes. It's always so nice to catch up with Paris as I don't get to see her very often but we did a collaborative blog post a while back which you can read here. We watched  copious amounts of Friday Night Dinner!

On the Saturday afternoon I had to head back home but I stopped off in Eldon Square for a Boost Juice Smoothie for breakfast. I always have Breakie to go-go, it's my favourite and it's very filling. I had a quick wander round the shops. I even noticed Monty the Penguin in John Lewis but thought taking a selfie on my own with a 3 ft Penguin would probably look a little strange.


Once I got home my other Sister Christy picked me up from the station and we headed home for a relaxed evening watching the X Factor Final. We also had a pit stop at Doncaster on the hunt for a Christmas Jumper. I was hoping to get the Elf Jumper that say's 'Son Of A Nutcracker' but couldn't find it anywhere. Not too worry though guys I found a pretty good alternative online which also has a famous quote from Elf on so stay tuned! On the Sunday I spent the morning with my Nanny, we went to walk the dog together and just had a wander about. My Nanny then cooked a heroic Sunday Dinner (as usual!) for us all.


All in all the weekend was filled with unnecessary shopping, lots of food and my eyes clued to the TV screen!

What have you been getting up to throughout December?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog design by KotrynaBassDesign