Pages

Tuesday 17 September 2013

Winter Wardrobe Haul



The last couple of months I have been saving for upcoming events in October and November so haven't really been able to spend any money but last week was the last straw. I just felt really fed up and felt like my wardrobe needed sprucing up a bit. Since I'd been saving for the last couple of months, I thought that I deserved to treat my self to a few new bits and bobs. So guess what?! I went and did exactly that!

Above I have displayed some of the items I purchased in various cities. The other weekend I went up to Newcastle to help my boyfriend move into his new house and since we were already in the city we thought - why not go browse the shops! The Clementine shade Ralph Lauren Shirt-Dress was purchased from the newly opened Best Newcastle. I was really happy with this dress because I think its just so versatile. I can use it as office wear for work as it looks smart - whether it be as a dress with leggings or underneath a woolly jumper. I just know I'll get a lot of wear out of it. This dress was also my first ralphy purchase ever (shocking I know!). 

 With the 12th September being the release launch date of the Rihanna for River Island collection, I was determined from the day the collection was revealed that I needed to get something from her A/W set. Everything in the collection is just so me, it's tomboyish, fierce and has an urban gangster feel to it. I pre-ordered the G4 life bralet and then bought the baseball top from the Leeds RI store on Saturday (as seen on Cara Delevingne!!). In Leeds I also picked up this vintage oversized Levis denim jacket. All the denim jackets I ever wear are normally stolen from my boyfriend and I thought it was about time I invested in my own. At a not so hefty £30 from Best Leeds, I was more than happy with the jacket. It will be a wardrobe staple for sure! I also grabbed this oversized flannel tartan shirt which will also get tonnes of wear this winter - especially with Tartan being a hit A/W trend this season.

Purchase these items for yourself!:

Wha



No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog design by KotrynaBassDesign