Pages

Saturday 24 August 2013

CELINE Winter Campaign Video

Without a doubt, Celine is most definitely one of my favourite designers, I've followed this brand for years. After having just watched the Winter 2013 Campaign video I am almost speechless, what an exquisite collection. 

When I think of Celine I think power business and seriously high fashion. I was blown away with the Campaign video, for me the collection was on another level. The oversized coats were out of this world, the clean white pieces are always an all time favourite of mine anyway and certainly did not disapoint. I LOVED the grey palette used throughout the show, it reminded me of the colours of an elephant and the tartan was just beautiful. 

Whilst we're on the subject of Tartan. I was choosing some fabric earlier to make some clothes and was debating for ages whether to go for paisley or tartan. I opted for paisley as its a safer option but after watching this video I am bitterly disappointed I chose not to purchase the tartan as the Celine collection has just gave me inspiration I didn't realise I even had! 

The thing I love best about all designers is that their collections have the ability to take your thoughts to different places. One minute you're looking at an outfit and in your mind you're walking down the bustling streets of Fifth Avenue in NY on a cold day in December. Next minute you're parading through an African Safari in a 4x4. 

Check out the video above or look at the official Celine video   HERE

2 comments:

Blog design by KotrynaBassDesign