Pages

Tuesday 26 February 2013

Time to ditch the Scousebrows?













 I've done it, we've all done it, some people are still doing it. Drawing our eyebrows on has become a huge thing in the past year or so but is it time to ditch that look?

I originally started drawing my eyebrows on about 3 years ago purely because I'm naturally fair haired and then it just turned into a habit. It wasn't until about 4 months ago I decided enough is enough. Everybody has seemed to have joined the hype and if I'm honest they're are some horrendous brows walking the streets. I'll be the first to admit I've done it in the past but since I've stopped I know notice how ridiculous they look .(Sorry if I offend anyone.)

I now go and get my eyebrows tinted every month and kinda opt for the Kimmy K sort of look. Its more natural, more classy and less hassle in a morning. If you pencil in your eyebrows, you'll know that if you're having a bad eyebrow day, it will feel like you're having a bad life.

What do you all think? Am I being completely ridiculous here or do you agree?
Let me know! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog design by KotrynaBassDesign