Pages

Monday 14 January 2013

I'm back...

Hello and a belated merry christmas and happy new year. I'm an awful excuse for a human I know! I'm ever so sorry, I've been revising flat out for my English Language exam (which is on Wednesday) over Christmas; amongst other things. I feel as though I've neglected you all, sowwwi.

Ok so to get you all up to speed this is how I spent my Christmas holidays:
1.First of all I went to Newcastle for three days to stay at my boyfriends which was amaze. We ordered from a desserts take away which does Oreo Cheesecake, Mountain Dew, Jelly Belly drinks and tonnes of other American treats. I was overwhelmed it was so cool, just wish we had one in my town.
2. Just thought I would share a photo of Kyles tragic attempt at a sleeve tattoo.
3. I fell in love with two Vintage shops in Newcastle; DEEP and Eric (which I revisited and you will be able to see in my next post).
4. I worked a lot over Christmas as we were really busy in the Bar I worked, so the group snap is of me and a few friends!
5. I got spoilt at Christmas. Again I've decided to divide this little catch up into two posts, otherwise it's a bit much to take up as quite frankly - I've been a busy little puppy this month.
Mwah x













No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog design by KotrynaBassDesign