Pages

Thursday 6 December 2012

City stop!

I was extremely excited when I received my train tickets yesterday morning for when I go to Newcastle next weekend to stay with my boyfriend. A lot of my family live up there too although I don't think I will have time to go and visit them. Nether the less, I'm looking forward to spending time with Kyle and having a wander around Newcastle. As part of my media fashion magazine project I need to do some photoshoots, so it's more than likely I will force Kyle to take part in this. (I'll post photos next weekend).

The other day it was my late nannys birthday so we thought it would be a nice idea to set off a Chinese lantern as a mark of respect and celebration of her life! I also stayed at my dads last night so got to see Biscuit (our puppy!) he's so cute. Also I thought I'd share a selfie with you all. However, I do apologise for my lack of make up; I look like a little mouse! I'm desperately hoping it snows tonight, purely because it never does in my town and because I can just spend hours watching it fall out of my living room window. xo







No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog design by KotrynaBassDesign