Pages

Saturday 24 November 2012

Studs, jumpers, winter and work.

Is it me or is it absolutely fweeeeezing this morning?! ( trust me it is.) However, I'm not one to complain about the crisp winter weather, I love it. There is nothing more thrilling than venturing outside in the cold whilst you're all snuggled. I tend to stand on crunchy leaves at any opportunity.

Once again it's been a busy week for me. I've not even had time to go out a jog, which I was slightly disappointed about but hey-ho. So the picture shows my outfit today with my little ted bag (duh!). I decided to opt for my studded jumper as I have yet to of worn if until now for some reason unknown.

This week I went out for a costa with my lovely friend from work; Jacob as he is leaving me to go to Australia for a year the lucky person! Boohoo. However I really enjoyed it.

Really considering getting a rich, decent leave in conditioner at some point this week as my hair is just in need of SOS seriously. Any recommendations you beauty gods?! Hope you're all well. PS I am loving my iPhone its amaze, I'm a geek I know!



4 comments:

  1. Hey girl! I nominated you for the Liebster Award! If you've already been nominated no big deal :) Congrats!
    Here's the post: http://kellybellybean03.blogspot.com/2012/11/versatile-bloggerliebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey found your blog through 'kelly writes''s nominees for the liebster award.. really like your blog:)

    http://therawrdrobe.blogspot.co.uk/

    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this outfit!You have amazing style!
    Following you...

    fashioncareofwoman.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Heyyyyy!

    Thank you very much for the nomination for the blogger award, I've already been nominated though but thank you anyway :-)

    Thanks Cacy - followed back! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Blog design by KotrynaBassDesign